All players are required to submit a properly completed player registration form to the Club Registrar. Players must register with the same name as on their birth certificate or other approved verification document. The submission of a signed player registration form binds that player to their designated team for the seasonal year, unless he or she is granted a transfer.
As with players, staff registrations within the Santa Rosa Youth Soccer League are handled by our clubs. Starting in the 2012 playing season, there are now three clubs within the league. These clubs are Santa Rosa Empire Soccer Club (SRE), Santa Rosa South Soccer Club (SRS) and Santa Rosa United Soccer Club (SRU).
To Register a Player in any Club, you must:
- Bring a copy of the player’s proof of birth*
- Bring a current photo (see requirements below)
- Pay registration fees
Individual clubs may have additional requirements and fees.
*Acceptable Proof of Age Documents:
- a birth certificate
- a Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card (DD Form 1173) issued by the uniformed services of the United States
- a birth registration issued by an appropriate government agency
- board of health records
- a passport
- an alien registration card issued by the United States Government
- a certificate issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Service attesting to age
- a current driver’s license
- an unexpired federal, state or local government identification card
- a certification of a United States citizen born abroad issued by the appropriate government agency
*Unacceptable Proof of Age Documents:
Player/Staff Pass Photo Requirements:
Current passport size photo, 1″ wide x 1 1/2″ high – nothing larger
Face on photo should be about the size of a nickel or a thumb print
Clear enough to be recognized by a referee
No sunglasses, no hats, no side profiles, no full-length photos